Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The past few days...

I haven't been feeling very good, especially these past few days. It just makes me appreciate what moms go through everyday to have babies! I especially appreciate my mom even more now!!
I am lucky that I don't have to work, so when I do feel bad I can just go home and go to sleep. I'm also not tough by any means I'm the biggest baby especially when it comes to my stomach not feeling good.
Jeff has been amazing, even though he has to go to work he is always getting me crackers, medicine, juice, or whatever I need at the 3 a.m. which is when I usually need it. So I guess I can't feel that bad when I have someone right next to me who will always put me before anything else!!! I am blessed and he's the best!

1 comment:

  1. Ash! i am so sorry that you dont feel good! i hope that this nausea will pass soon!! i know its no fun :( praying for you sweet friend, love ya!

    ReplyDelete