Thursday, February 4, 2010

27 weeks!





Abbie's bedding finally arrived a few days ago, so now Jeff and I are trying to find a paint color that we like for her walls. It has been so hard to pick a color! We want a soft green for the walls but we also want it to feel warm so tomorrow my mom is going to help us pick something so hopefully by the end of the weekend we can have her room painted!
I am trying to be as patient as possible with getting everything together. I am definitely in nesting mode. I just want everything to get done before I get too big. I have been so uncomfortable and it's getting hard to sleep on my stomach which I like to do. I was also super tired today for no reason and haven't had energy in the past two days, maybe it's the weather?
Hopefully by Sunday I can post picture of her painted room.

No comments:

Post a Comment