Sunday, January 31, 2010

We Registered!!!


Jeff and I have been busy registering this past week. We registered at thelandofnod.com, Babies R Us, Target, and Wal-Mart. I had so much fun picking out things for Abbie and picturing what she will look like in all her little clothes.
Her bedroom furniture came in last weekend and Jeff has been busy getting the room together. We also found out that we will get our bedding this week! When we finish getting the room together we will post pictures!
I went to the doctor this past Friday for my glucose test for gestational diabetes and everything came back good! YAY! Abbie's heart rate was 157 bpm and after I drank the orange drink for my glucose test, which had 50g of sugar, she was kicking me like crazy! It's funny how even little unborn babies are affected by too much sugar. I am now in my 3rd trimester and have Dr.'s appointments every 2 weeks.
Abbie's kicks are getting more frequent and stronger which is my favorite part about being pregnant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment