Friday, January 8, 2010

Week 22 & 23 Updates

Jeff and I went to the doctor on Dec. 31st and got the results of our fetal anatomy ultrasound. Our baby is in the 83rd percentile of weight and was too big to be measured length wise now. She is getting much stronger by the week. At 22 weeks I started to feel her on the outside so I immediately called Jeff into the room the next time I felt her kicking and he got to feel her too. I was laughing so hard at how excited he was when he could feel her kick! It was very cute. He was like aw she's so strong!
So last night I was laying in bed and looking at my stomach and how much it had grown in the past week and could see her kicks from the outside. I called for Jeff to come and see and saw her little twitches as well. It was very cool!
I still have to wake up almost every morning at around 5:30 (which is when Jeff usually is getting ready for work) to eat a meal because I am so hungry! I always watch the show 18 and counting and bringing home baby on TLC. Watching those 2 shows, is a good way to look at children at every stage of life, and a look at the first 36 hours of the baby being home which us right up my alley right now. So at least when I am not feeling well, I am thoroughly entertained!

1 comment:

  1. I watch those shows on TLC too :) I also watch Discovery Health birthing shows.

    Looking at the post above you look great. My mum carried two 9 lb babies she was ginormous near term!

    ReplyDelete