Friday, January 15, 2010

24 weeks


Here is what I look like at 24 weeks. I am getting bigger and bigger everyday and my lower back is starting to hurt more. I already feel so huge so I can't even imagine how it's going to be when I'm in my ninth month!
Tomorrow morning Jeff and I are going to our child birth class, and we are really excited to learn more about what is to be expected when the baby comes. On Sunday, we are taking a tour of the birthing center and the NICU at the hospital we will be delivering in. I will probably blog about it after we are done :). I did not feel sick at all this morning and slept through the night YAY!
I am also in the process of trying to find cute and affordable baby bedding so if anyone knows of a place or a website I can look at I would love some suggestions. I am really trying to find the crib bedding before our furniture comes in about a week so we can paint the room beforehand.

1 comment:

  1. I've been obsessed with baby stuff since I was about 5 years old, so don't judge that I have suggestions and I'm not pregnant. :) :)

    I have found ones I LOVE here, and they seem reasonably priced:
    http://www.kidsroomtreasures.com/baby_bedding.htm

    This one is a little more priced, but I think it's part of Potterybarn maybe? And depending on how many pieces you order,it may not be bad:
    http://www.landofnod.com/crib-bedding/baby/1

    and then I'm sure you've heard of:
    babymania.com

    Good luck! Can't wait to see which one you pick!~

    ReplyDelete