Sunday, April 4, 2010

35 1/2 Week Update





It has been a while since I last posted an update so sorry about that. We have been busy getting Abbie's room all finished before she arrives and I haven't been at the computer as much.
An update on how I have been feeling...I have days where I have a ton of energy and days where I need to sleep half the day! Some days I can take 2 naps after a full night of sleep, and I feel very lucky that I am able to do that. Jeff has been great when I have no energy and takes very good care of me! He's going to be such a wonderful dad! So as I mentioned before I sleep a lot, but then I have nights where I don't really sleep at all. Maybe that's just my body's way of getting me used to an irregular sleep schedule since that's how it will be once the baby is here!
We have the bassinet set up in our room and our strollers, bouncer, rocker, and play things put together just waiting for her. Everywhere I look in our house there is something baby related to look at (besides looking down at my stomach, which by the way is getting bigger everyday :)). So it's hard to get my mind on anything else. I am just so excited to meet our baby!!!
Abbie is getting much bigger and will respond if you push on my stomach. She also has the hiccups like twice a day and the lady that taught the breast feeding class we took said that it means she is at peace in the womb. She was very "earthy" :) and helpful. Abbie also jumps almost every time I pull the drain to our bathtub because it make a really loud noise and I guess it startles her. I love love love feeling her move, that is the best part about being pregnant!
I go to the doctor this Wednesday and then at my next visit I start going every week and my doctor will start checking for dilation YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment