Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Doctors Visit Update

I went to the doctor today and was 35 weeks and 5 days pregnant. My blood pressure was normal and I had the strep test done. My stomach measured 33 inches which is 2 more inches than I was 2 weeks ago when I went in. I go back to the Doctor next Friday and Jeff gets to go with me this time :) and I will be 37 weeks and full term :). I can't believe it! He is going to check to see if I'm dilated at all and I really hope that I am!
Abbie's heart rate was 146 bpm and as the nurse was checking it Abbie kicked the little heart rate monitor off my stomach and you could hear the kick through the machine. It was pretty funny, she is so strong. :) I am so ready for her to be here. Please pray for patience for me and for the labor and delivery to go smoothly. I really need to work on that because everything is out of my control and I just need to enjoy this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment