Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finally Full Term!

Jeff and I went to the doctor yesterday for my 37 week check up. I will be going every week until the baby arrives from now on! I was 2cm dilated and Abbie's head is down in position. My doctor said that we should be prepared to have her within the next 2 weeks. After he checked my cervix, which hurt so horribly bad and just reassured me of how much I want an epidural, I started having contractions every 7 minutes for the next few hours, and then sporadically throughout the day and night.
Abbie has been so active and last night before I went to bed she was the most active she had ever been. She was very squirmy like she couldn't get comfortable. Jeff had his hand on my stomach when she was moving and it's funny to see his reactions to movements I feel all the time. He's like "AHH do you feel that, that's so cool". I love when he gets to feel her move. Jeff is so wonderful, and I am so thankful for him!
Please pray for us to be patient. My feet and ankles are so swollen and I'm getting pretty uncomfortable, but most of all we want to see and hold her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment