Friday, April 23, 2010

38 week Check-up

Today we had our 38 week check up and it went well. Abbie's heartrate was 140 bpm and my blood pressure was good. If I don't have her before then I am being induced on APril 29th @ 5:30 a.m.! (That's my mom's birthday!)
I was 3cm dilated and 80 % effaced. I get an epidural once I hit 4 cm so it should be an easy delivery since I'll probably dilate another cm from now until then so he can just break my water, and then I can get my epidural. (That's what we talked about anyways)
I broke down as we were leaving the doctors office for no reason I just started crying uncontrollably which was weird and embarrassing because I don't cry ever, and I don't like it when I do. The receptionist was really nice and reminded me that I am almost done.
I just need to focus on the positive that everything is going well with my pregnancy and that Abbie is healthy and growing strong. The doctor said that he thought she would weigh about 7lbs. :)
I have not been sleeping through the night so please pray that I get a good nights rest!!! The night time is the worst when Jeff is peacefully sleeping and I'm up eating and trying to settle my stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment