Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Belly at 38 weeks and 2 days!


Here is a picture of me at 38 weeks and 2 days. I am very swollen! I haven't been able to wear my wedding and Aggie rings for a couple of weeks now. My legs and ankles are really swollen too. My ankles are non existent at the moment. My feet are swollen as well. I had to buy a shoe in a size 10 this week and I am really hoping that they go back to normal once Abbie is here!!! My skin is also always like a reddish purplish color and now it's just a little worse as you can probably kind of see from the picture! Ok enough about me complaining about the way my body looks right now, it's very temporary and for the best reason in the world!!!
So last night I slept through the night! It was awesome. Before I went to bed I drank 2 cups of chocolate milk, and ate a nutri-grain bar and a banana to keep me full so I wouldn't have to wake up and eat. It worked!!! I feel good and I have been having more Braxton-Hicks contractions. I have every sign in my book that labor is imminent and have had them for over a week now but Thursday is Labor Day for me if it doesn't happen for me sooner. Please keep praying it does!
I feel very blessed that my pregnancy has been pretty perfect minus me feeling bad. I can't wait to hold my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment